The Document Control Coordinator is responsible for managing engineering company documents and ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity. This individual will assist with the creation, revision, issuance, and tracking of engineering/manufacturing documentation (blueprints, specifications, drawings, etc.) related to manufacturing projects.
Fontana, California USA
• Catalog & release engineering documents to various departments
• Obsolete any and all previous document revisions in operations
• Create Operation & Maintenance manuals for completed projects
• Archive project documents
• Assist engineers with submittal packets, owner manuals, etc.
• Printing and scanning of engineering documents
• Maintain project revision log for document releases
• Maintain stock levels for engineering department consumables
• Follow all company and Mechanical Engineering department policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or department manager.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Able to work independently to meet deadlines
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years’ experience in an office support role
• Previous experience as a document control personnel
• Experience working in an ISO 9001 organization
• Previous experience working in an engineering firm
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
• Ability to maneuver throughout the manufacturing facility as required
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities