The Accounting Coordinator is responsible for performing assigned duties within accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
Fontana, California USA
- Reviews accounts payable invoices, assigns vendor numbers and/or similar identifying data, and confirms correct accounting codes were used.
- Enters vendor information into accounting software system; verifies that invoice information is entered correctly.
- Issues payments to vendors as approved.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Follow up with vendors to collect payments.
- Answers vendor questions by researching accounts.
- Processes payroll and performs all associated tasks.
- Generates monthly payroll reports for management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Experience with accounting software.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least two years of related experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, or payroll required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.