Fontana, California USA
- Studies production schedules and estimates staffing, duty assignments and inventory requirements.
- Helps to develop a process plan including people, resources, equipment, and floor space.
- Applies work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Coordinates manpower requirements by increasing or decreasing personnel and overtime to meet changing conditions.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Responds to grievances in conjunction with HR and Operations Manager.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 5 plus years of Metal Fabrication production experience and welding experience.
- 3 plus years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to work with AutoCAD/Solidworks.
- Must be able to program CNC.
- Able to read fabrication drawings and specifications.
- Work within tight tolerances.
- Provide a high quality product.
- Certified welder a plus.
- Must adhere to established processes/procedures.
- Self-Motivated, with a strong work ethic.
- Able to work with a team as well as stand out on your own.
- Clean driving record.
- Excellent references.
- Must have experience with computer systems, preferably with Microsoft Office.
- We offer competitive pay and benefits. The successful candidate will have several years of equipment operation experience.
- Willing to relocate to California.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities