Vaughn, Ontario Canada
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the Director of Marketing.
- Support the Marketing department in reviewing/creating ads and signage, marketing materials and collateral, online advertising.
- Support Trade shows pertaining to related business.
- Solicit new/current customers to establish business relationships within Electric Utility Market.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking of Electric Utility Based Accounts.
- Update and maintenance of company profile and customer database of Electric Utility Based Accounts using SalesForce CRM.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned by Management.
- Perform follow up calls to customers and through life cycle of bid proposals.
- Research the power industry to develop expanded customer base.
- Follow market trends.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Minimum 1-2 years of B2B marketing experience within Electric Utility Market.
- Personable, detail oriented, and excellent communication skills required.
- General office/administrative experience preferred.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Photoshop, and other programs relating to Marketing.
- Experience in lead tracking using CRM tool such as SalesForce, Sugar or other preferred.
- Associate’s degree or better with at least 2 years administrative marketing experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience with bidding process in the electrical industry preferred, but not required.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities