The business development specialist will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic relationships with prospective, new, and current customers to facilitate company growth.
This position will require up to 25% of travel, both locally and nationally (within the U.S. and Canada).
Fontana, California USA
- Responsible for the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting
- Research and analyze current and future business opportunities
- Work with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives
- Follow up on potential referrals and establish relationships with the business’ key decision makers
- Network to increase our company visibility, both locally and nationally
- Attend relevant networking and marketing events to expand on business contacts and relationships
- Conduct formal presentations to customers and potential clients
- Work to ensure all client communication methods are up to date and effective
- Represent the organization to customers and other external sources in a professional manner
- Become an expert on Crown Technical Systems products and services
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Exceptional organizational skills: prioritizing, productivity, collaboration, and maintaining deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals and corporate entities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of CRM Systems, preferably SugarCRM or Salesforce.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Related Field
- 3+ years’ experience in business-to-business sales/marketing
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Related Field
- Experience in Manufacturing/Engineering industry
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities