The conduit bender/assembler will be working in the building department to prepare, assemble, and install components and conduit according to specifications.
Fontana, California USA
- Review, analyze, and follow various blueprints, diagrams, drawing, procedures, and work instructions to complete assemblies for enclosure building manufacturing projects
- Assemble and install electrical components including panel boards, HVAC units, battery systems, electrical devices, and conduit
- Bending conduit pipe of 1/2″ to 2″ to required specifications
- Uses various power tools and hand tools (ex. Drills, impacts, screwdrivers, grinders, etc.) to accomplish assigned tasks
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet specifications and quality standards
- Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary supplies, tools, and parts in work station
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform work accurately
- Knowledge of manufacturing, equipment maintenance, and safety management
- Reading comprehension skills with the ability to interpret and follow written directions, blueprints, wiring drawings, schematics, and engineering diagrams
- Basic math skills to meet technical specifications and measurements
- Basic understanding of tools (ex. Tape measure, impact drill, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency with the ability to safety operate powered equipment (forklift, reach truck, scissors lift, overhead crane, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or construction environment preferred
- Prior experience operating powered equipment (forklift, reach truck, scissors lift, overhead crane, etc.)
- Prolonged periods of standing, bending, kneeling, and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 35 pounds at a time.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Must wear PPE, such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.