The Continuity Tester is responsible for testing electrical systems and equipment to detect faulty wiring.
Fontana, California USA
- Inspects wiring of assemblies for accuracy of stripping, soldering, and crimping; look for frayed wires and loose connections
- Examines assemblies for completeness of assembly, quality, and conformance to specifications
- Tests wiring for relay and control panels to determine continuity
- Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform work accurately
- Knowledge of manufacturing, equipment maintenance, and safety management
- Reading comprehension skills with the ability to interpret and follow written directions, blueprints, and engineering diagrams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math skills to meet technical specifications and measurements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in electrical testing or related field
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Must wear PPE, such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities