Job Summary: We are seeking an organized and experienced contracts administrator to join our growing organization. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation, review, and administration of contracts relating to manufacturing projects in a non-integrated system across multiple internal servers.
Fontana, California USA
- Provide detailed and accurate analysis of customer’s contract terms and conditions; review customer’s bid requests, contracts, purchase orders and change orders for accuracy
- Participate in the creation of commercial terms in Bid Proposals
- Analyze and resolve business risk areas and mitigate issues
- Monitor all contract deadlines and conditions to ensure timelines are kept, all information provided and documents completed and returned
- Prepare preliminary notices and help prepare lien releases
- Collect insurance certificates from subcontractors and order certificates and bonds for customers
- Maintain multiple internal Xcel logs and checklists
- Draft and revise legal documents as needed
- Create various internal reports not limited to commission and sales reports and customer compliance reports
- All other duties, as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook and Excel) and Adobe or Bluebeam (Bluebeam preferred).
- Comfortable navigating through non-integrated system with multiple internal servers and files.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Familiarity with legal terms and language commonly used in construction and manufacturing contracts.
- Good interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication with Clients and all levels of management
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two years previous experience as a contract administrator, or related field, preferably in construction or engineering industry
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse the production floor as needed.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities