The Delivery Driver is responsible for loading, securing, verifying, and unloading materials for delivery and the movement of parts from one location to another.
Fontana, California USA
- Verify merchandise is in good condition and accurately accounted for
- Loads delivery vehicle with parts scheduled for delivery
- Delivers parts to correct addresses, obtaining signatures and proof of receipt when necessary
- Inspect delivery vehicles and ensuring safety and security of the loading and unloading process
- Follow all DOT and CDL regulations
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Assists in general warehouse duties when delivery route is completed
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Ability to drive safely
- Ability to plan delivery routes and maintain basic delivery logs/records
- Ability to conduct vehicle inspections and maintenance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain professional and courteous at all times
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of driving experience
- Previous experience in a warehouse of manufacturing environment preferred
- Valid California Class B drivers license (with airbrake endorsement) and clean driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to load and unload packages with and without dollies in various types of weather
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities