This Financial Analyst role will perform various cost-related functions within the organization, such as making estimation of new and proposed costs of production through the collection and analysis of costing data to determine costs of business activities such as the purchase of raw materials, costs of production process, and costs of labor as applied to each project. This individual will also analyze and prepare reports periodically for the management team by providing the difference between actual production costs and standard or goal costs while maintaining the documentation of this data and any statistical arrangement in cost analysis.
Fontana, California USA
· Analyzes business and financial data.
· Creates financial models bases on analyses to support organizational decision making
· Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
· Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
· Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation.
· Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Make estimation of new and proposed costs of production
· Collect and analyze information to determine costs of business activities such as the purchase of raw materials and costs of production process
· Make analysis of collected information as well as keep records of their findings and results
· Analyze changes on the methods of production, goods and services provided, and even raw materials to know how they affect cost
· Analyze and prepare reports periodically for the difference between actual production costs and standard costs
· Maintain the documentation of data and any statistical arrangement in cost analysis
· Secure accounting related documentation such as financial statements, journal entries, checks, and invoices
· Identify possible opportunities for improving the efficiency of production with the main aim of making profit
· Assist in the preparation of the annual budget to make sure that standard costs for all productions are calculated in line with budget consideration
· Assess the company’s scale of preference to analyze the opportunity costs of given operations
· Advise the management in terms of financial issues
· Provide the management board with reports containing the factors that affect cost or profit of goods and services
· Maintain accurate job aids for all duties assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
· Two years of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, OR valid CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certificate with at least one year of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, or analyst
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities