We are seeking an HR Recruiter, Talent Acquisition to join the Crown Technical Systems Human Resources Department! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
The HR Recruiter is responsible for supporting the full life cycle recruiting of technical and corporate administrative positions within Crown Technical Systems This individual will work closely with hiring managers and business leaders to identify needs, develop strategies to attract talent, assess candidates negotiate and close offers, and helps to ensure the
successful Onboarding of new talent into the organization. This individual will also use existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems; receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
Fontana, California USA
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees.
- On-board and train new employees.
- Implement company culture, values and policies.
- Provide management with requested reports and documents.
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition.
- Accurately maintain candidate files.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Create and send recruiting correspondence that supports Crown Technical Systems brand as an employer of choice in manufacturing.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search).
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired.
- Solicit referrals from current employees and external networks.
- Promote our company brand online and offline.
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System).
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields.
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to build rapport with all employees.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities