The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the daily human resources functions at all business locations and providing human resources administrative support, including record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry.
Fontana, California USA
- Maintains active and terminated employee personnel files.
- Assist the HR Team to field questions and resolve day to day employee issues.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Responsible for issuance of parking passes & space assignments
- Support the onboarding of new employees by reviewing and making sure appropriate paperwork and documentation is completed and accurate (ex. Form I-9, W4, etc.)
- Facilitates orientation delivery meetings
- Assist new hires with equipment acquisition (ex. business cards, name plates, etc.)
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, and other related documents; prepares written correspondence as requested.
- Assists with recruitment and hiring process (ex. scheduling drug screens and orientations).
- Maintains HR supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Support the administration of employee leave of absences.
- Reconciles benefit statements.
- Provides support to the front desk, as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Understanding of Federal and California State Labor and Employment Laws.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (ex. Paylocity)
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent experience in Human Resources.
- At least two years of related experience.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse the production floor as needed.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities