Fontana, California USA
- Loading and unloading of all materials. Inspect all incoming and outgoing materials to ensure accuracy.
- Stock and organize all materials as directed by supervisors.
- Generate Purchase Orders in a timely and accurate manner and ensure they are closed upon receiving.
- In communication with vendors and customers.
- Establishes priorities for specific customer orders and updating management.
- Interfaces and coordinates with various departments to resolve material and capacity constraints.
- Notifies Production Manager or Director of Operations of any issues and overdue material that may jeopardize on-time deliveries to customers.
- Being innovative, flexible and willing to research new procedures, equipment and process improvements as we grow our operation.
- Inputting and maintaining information on excel and other appropriate documents.
- Perform other duties as necessary and as assigned by Management.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Experience with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Be able to read construction drawings and blueprints.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- A positive attitude and great work ethic requiring little or no supervision.
- Participates and maintains a safe work environment.
- Be able to multitask.
- Experience in Manufacturing a plus!
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Communication and follow-up is an integral part of position.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities