The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring inventory levels and manage the movement of materials within our facility.
Fontana, California USA
- Ensure materials received is staged in the correct area and labeled accordingly
- Conduct physical inventory counts and verify quantities to maintain proper stock levels; document and adjust discrepancies within ERP system
- Accurately pull and stage material for manufacturing jobs according to bill of materials and work orders
- Identify any material issues to minimize any disruptions in getting stock transfer orders complete
- Fulfill urgent materials request as they come up
- Verify all documentation (stock transfer orders, bill of materials, etc.) is completed accurately
- Distribute materials to production teams by verifying model numbers and quantities; ensure materials distributed coordinate will the bill of materials
- Account for materials distributed in the company ERP system
- Complete other related duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, detail-oriented skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiar with cycle counting, picking and posting, and working with an MRP/ERP system
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in shipping and receiving, logistics, or any related field
- Periods of standing, walking, and sitting at a desk using a computer
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 35 pounds at a time.
- Must wear PPE, such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.