Garland, Texas USA
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Shipping/Receiving.
- Experience handling large products for staging and shipment.
- Ability to fabricate wooden crates and pallets.
· Inspects incoming materials by confirming product meets drawings and specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; documenting and communicating rejections of unacceptable items.
· Inspects in-process production by confirming product meets applicable drawings and specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; documenting and communicating required corrections.
· Inspects finished products by confirming product meets drawings and specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; documenting and communicating required corrections and ensuring defective product is not delivered to the customer.
· Documents inspection results by completing inspection reports and checklists; documenting corrective action requests; inputting data into corrective action database.
· Keeps inspection and measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; and notifying management when repairs are necessary.
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Some experience in welding a plus
- Team player
- Detail oriented
· Minimum of two years Quality Assurance Inspection experience in a fabrication/manufacturing environment.
· Experience in Switchgear, Relay Panel, or Control Build manufacturing is a major plus.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities