Business Analyst for a full-time salaried opportunity with a growing organization focused on building Cloud based ERP and other manufacturing software solutions.
Constant learner, questioning everything in a relentless pursuit of better technical solutions to complex problems.
Strong work ethic, willing to go above and beyond to solve the problem and help the customer realize success.
Great interest in the latest marketing/software trends and in what we can achieve for our business.
Clear and concise communicator regardless of medium or purpose.
Punctual in all tasks and duties.
- Assist Product Owners as needed in the capacity of a Jr Business Analyst in creating User Stories and User Acceptance Criteria
- Gather and develop business requirements from business users
- Work closely with stakeholders to keep projects on-track.
- Assist with the gap analysis of client requirements, versus current configuration options, and designing of new configuration points.
- Perform new system configurations and modification, which match the defined client requirements across all product offerings.
- Validate all new system configurations and modification.
- Produce documentation for QA team to assist in development of test cases.
- Prepare user-friendly release notes to accompany each release.
- Verify development tasks have been completed according to requirements before release.
- Carry out duties according to priority and submit necessary documentation in a timely fashion with respect to explicit and implicit deadlines.
- Communicate status updates throughout development cycles.
- Develop and maintain clear standards for requirements documentation.
- Complete Operational Reviews.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 3+ years of professional experience in business analysis and/or configuration analysis within Software Implementation Warehouse environments.
- Understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle (concept to delivery).
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, self-directed, collaborative, and capacity for analytical thinking
- Ability to take independent ownership of tasks and assignments.
- Bachelor Degree with at least some professional work experience; internships can be considered as professional work experience.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities