The Nameplates Operator is responsible for creating nameplates for our manufacturing projects.
Fontana, California USA
- Operates nameplate machine to engrave information on gravel-ply material
- Utilizes nameplate schedule to determine quantity, size, and wording of plates to be created
- Inputs required information into machine software for each nameplate
- Install name plates onto all manufacturing projects
- Follow up with purchasing department and vendors to get timely updates on orders
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Ability to safely and effectively operate or learn to operate the nameplate machine controls.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow product plans including nameplate schedule and blueprints
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of tools (ex. Tape measure, impact drill, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in a related field
- Periods of standing, walking, and sitting at a desk using the nameplate machine
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Must wear PPE, such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.