Crown Technical Systems has a great opportunity for Maintenance Tech that has a mechanical, electrical background. Candidates possessing any combination of the requirements listed below are encouraged to apply.
Fontana, California USA
- Updating, maintaining and oversee accurate paperwork including our Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Service machines including forklifts and conduct repairs throughout shop.
- Assist with Safety training for Shop personnel and be an active member of Safety committee.
- Coordinate resources as necessary to achieve safe and efficient results.
- Ensure that Maintenance works safely around other when repairs are being performed.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work area.
- Stock and organize all material as directed by Manager.
- Coordinate and work closely with Manager and other departments to assure the production schedules, quality goals, and safety objectives are met within deadlines given.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- A minimum of 2 years substantial experience with a preventive maintenance program.
- Minimum experience with a maintenance background.
- Electrical and blueprint reading required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and construction experience.
- Electrical troubleshooting experience (Machines/Forklifts Repairs).
- Must have own tools and is able to use a variety of hand, air, and electric tools.
- Must be very mechanically inclined and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Needs to be very dependable and lead by example.
- Be able to work well with others and maintain a professional environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Creative thinker, problem solver and goal oriented.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Office.
- Experience in operating a forklift.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid Driver License.
- 25% driving a company vehicle for items needed for the shop.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities