The Maintenance Electrician will be responsible for installing and maintaining the electrical wiring, fixtures, and systems in the facility.
Fontana, California USA
· Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, industrial machinery and fixtures in buildings.
· Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
· Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
· Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
· Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
· Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
· Replaces conduit and wiring as needed.
· Replaces circuit breakers as needed.
· Operate powered equipment machinery including scissor lifts and forklifts
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required
· Ability to read blueprints and wiring schematics
· Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and wiring
· Ability to use hand tools and power tools
· Proficient in the use of test meters and other diagnostic equipment
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Completion of a formal apprenticeship
· 3+ years electrical experience in repairing three-phase electrical systems
· 3+ years experience completing maintenance work
· Journeyman’s License
· Must be able to see color to discern color-coded wiring.
· Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
· Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
· Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs and inspections
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
· Must wear PPE, such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities