The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair and upkeep of equipment and building facilities.
Fontana, California USA
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs; partner with supervisor to determine
- Plans repair work using buildings blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
- Performs general repairs to include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on equipment and building systems
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors, as necessary
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Good interpersonal skills, mathematical aptitude, mechanical/technical skills, and logical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and shift from task to task as needed
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in preventative maintenance or related field
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
- Must be able to traverse property and facility to diagnose building issues and plan repairs or maintenance.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must wear PPE, such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.