Fontana, California USA
1. Work with assigned project mechanical engineer to create drawing submittal packages to customer.
2. Co-ordinate mechanical drawing layouts and notes with project electrical engineer
3. Create and release structural fabrication drawings.
4. Create and release sheet metal parts to fabrication.
5. Assist fabrication and production department personnel with design questions and issues with designs.
6. Generate “As Built” drawings at the end of a project for customer records.
7. Develop standard drawing details for engineering library
8. Follow all company and Mechanical Engineering department policies and procedures
9. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or department manager.
Knowledge & Skills Required
1. High school diploma
2. Three years experience using AutoCAD
3. Experience using Microsoft office products (word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
4. Able to communicate well verbally and in writing
5. Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
6. Ability to read a measuring tape
7. Able to present a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
1. Certified AutoCAD user
2. Experience using SolidWorks
3. Experience creating structural fabrication drawings
4. Experience designing sheet metal parts in a production environment
5. Experience generating wall elevations and plan view drawings in 2D
6. Experience working with both Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities