The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and project support to our Project Management team.
Fontana, California USA
- Work collaboratively with the project managers to maximize productivity
- Assist with data entry for projects including the preparation of bill of materials (BOMs) for manufacturing projects.
- Review and distribute project documents; follows up with internal teams and clients for required documents
- Maintain project records and documents; ensure they are correct, processed, and approved
- Assist in preparing and drafting communication including emails and other correspondence
- Upkeep of various systems/programs and filing of documents electronically
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while meeting required deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience working in an engineering or construction industry a plus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse the production floor as needed.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.