Fontana, California USA
- Develop overall Project Schedule to ensure all departments including Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Inventory, and Quality Control complete action items by scheduled dates.
- Customer coordination in regards to Conference Calls, Submittals, Customer Requirements, and other customer requests.
- Internal Coordination Meetings. Conducts meetings to ensure the projects are built in accordance with the plans, specifications, schedule and cost expectations; delivers projects within the approved capital and budget timelines.
- Lead meetings for assigned project(s) such as pre-submittal meeting, pre-construction meeting and manufacturing floor meetings
- Provide management oversight for all phases of the manufacturing project, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Identifying client needs, developing action plans, identifying deliverables, and presenting results.
- Facilitating executive level meetings, including planning agendas and reviewing presentations and reports.
- Assist is tracking job costs for corresponding jobs.
- Develop and Submit Change Orders as needed per project.
- Develop relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
- Improve production efficiency and bottle necks.
- Complete other tasks given by the General Manager or other members of Management.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management or similar field.
- Engineering degree in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Must demonstrate effective resource and project planning, decision making, results delivery, team building, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
- Must demonstrate strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
- Must be able to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate.
- Computer skills a must (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Can DO attitude is a must with a wiliness to jump in and help with project when and wherever needed.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities