QA Sheet Metal Inspector- Fontana
Full time position
Schedule: 6:00am – 2:45pm
Fontana, California USA
Will include, but not limited to:
- Inspection of in-process and finished products by confirming parts meet applicable drawings and specification requirements. Conducting visual and dimensional measurements; documenting and communicating required corrections.
- Document daily summary reports of all inspections performed.
- Maintains inspection and measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; and notifying management when repairs are necessary.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Minimum of two years Quality Assurance Inspection experience in a fabrication/manufacturing environment.
- Experience in using hand tools (steel rule, square, tape measure, digital protractor etc.).
- Ability to work well with others and maintain a professional environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail with the task at hand.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Experience reading and evaluating detailed drawings and weld symbols
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities