The Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization.
General Office Support
Fontana, California USA
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks
- Performs basic filing and record keeping
- Maintains inventory of all break room supplies and office supplies; replenishes and distributes supplies as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in an administrative support role
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse the production floor as needed.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities