The Recruiter is responsible for coordinating recruitment efforts by identifying, engaging, and screening potential employees for open manufacturing positions.
Fontana, California USA
- Works closely with hiring managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position
- Post and update job postings across various job boards and recruiting channels.
- Screens applicants and selects qualified candidates for manufacturing positions (assemblers, wiring technicians, welders, machine operators, etc.) to present to hiring managers.
- Schedule phone, virtual, and onsite interviews with candidates for hiring managers
- Draft and extend offer letters for candidates
- Conduct and/or schedule pre-employment screenings, including reference checks, background checks, and drug screenings.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Assists with new hire orientation and new hire paperwork, as needed.
- Attends, participates, and coordinates job fairs and recruiting events.
- Provide staffing updates to hiring managers including status of open positions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two years of experience in full cycle recruiting.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse the production floor as needed.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.