The Senior Accounting Coordinator is responsible for performing full cycle accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll for our manufacturing facilities. This person will also be encouraged to make recommendations for improving processes within the accounting department.
Fontana, California USA
- Manages, verifies, analyzes, and directs the workflow of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Oversees the reconciliation of accounts payable and ensures all vendors are paid and accounted for in the accounting system.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Research discrepancies in accounts and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Interact and assist internal and external customers with inquiries, problem resolution and other informational requests while maintaining a positive relationship with all vendors.
- Processes payroll and performs all associated tasks.
- Record, classify, and organize financial transactions that are made through the course of business operations.
- Complete quarterly and annual closing and statements.
- Perform special projects and status update reporting, as needed.
- Provide recommendations to improve efficiency of accounting procedures within the department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Strong understanding of bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of sales tax filing is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Experience with accounting software (example: QuickBooks).
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least three to five years of related experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, or payroll required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities