Senior Electrical Engineering
Full time position
**This position has the potential to remain in our Toronto office but also has the possibility for relocation to our Fontana California Office
Vaughn, Ontario Canada
Will include, but not be limited to:
- Electrical Design of assigned projects for Relay Panels, Control Buildings, and Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Review Customer specifications to create Drawings and Bill of Materials
- Equipment selection for Switchgear and Control Buildings
- Work with Purchasing and Vendors to receive quotes and lead times to complete design.
- Interact with production floor to assist in answering questions and providing direction
- Development of Single Line Diagrams, Schematic and Wiring Diagrams
- Develop network diagrams for communication and automation
- Support bids & proposals
· Support Project Management
· Support manufacturing of product with development of Standard Operating procedures
· Perform power testing of Relay Panels and MV Switchgear
· Complete other tasks given by the other members of Management.
· Assist with development of Junior engineers
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering preferably with a focus in Power with 5+ Years of related work experience.
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in supervising personnel.
· Must possess strong leadership and problem solving skills as well as solid planning, organizing, interpersonal and communications skills.
· Experience in designing & testing of three phase AC and DC control circuits.
- Good working knowledge of standard electrical testing and measuring equipment is required.
- Good working knowledge of Medium Voltage Metal clad switchgear, Low voltage switchgear and Motor Control Centers.
- Knowledge of Electrical Safety Procedures.
- Very knowledgeable with NEC & IEEE Codes.
- High levels of self-discipline, drive, and a proven ability work well in a cross functional team environment.
- Experience and knowledge with computers and MS office programs.
- Knowledge of Auto- Cad,
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary will be commensurate with benefits and experience.
- Medical and Dental benefits based on Canadian rules and regulations
- Bonuses are offered to candidates who have a high level of performance
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities