Senior Electrical Engineer Willing to Relocate to Southern California
Full time position
Vaughn, Ontario Canada
Will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage Technical and Commercial aspects of procurement of Major Equipment Suppliers including but not limited to Air / GIS Switchgear, MCC’s, VFDs, and other major power equipment.
- Develop strong relationships with major sub-vendors including but no limited to Siemens, ABB, Eaton, Schneider, Allen Bradley, etc.
- Ensure products are in compliance with customer specifications and drawings.
- Coordinate with other departments requirements for integration within Crown’s Enclosure.
- Single Line Diagrams, Schematic and wiring drawing development.
- Develop network diagrams for communication and automation
- Support Project Management
- Perform witness testing as needed at vendors facility.
- Complete other tasks given by the other members of Management.
- Follow Engineering and company procedures and policies.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical engineering with an emphasis in Power with 5+ Years of related work experience.
- Must possess strong leadership and problem solving skills as well as solid planning, organizing, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience in designing & testing of three phase AC and DC control circuits.
- Good working knowledge of standard electrical testing and measuring equipment is required.
- Good working knowledge of Air / GIS Switchgear, MCC’s, VFDs, and other major power equipment.
- Knowledge of Electrical Safety Procedures.
- Very knowledgeable with NEC & IEEE Codes.
- High levels of self-discipline, drive, and a proven ability work well in a cross functional team environment.
- Experience and knowledge with computers and MS office programs.
- Knowledge of Auto- Cad,
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Relocation packages available for qualified candidates
- Salary will be commensurate with benefits and experience.
- Medical and Dental benefits based on Canadian rules and regulations
- Bonuses are offered to candidate who have a high level of performance
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities