Fontana, California USA
- Welding structural steel (c-channel).
- Reading shop drawings.
- Dimensionally checking parts.
- Assisting other Fabrication Team members.
- Working on projects as assigned by Management.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- A minimum of 2 years substantial experience in dual shield welding.
- Experience in reading sheet metal drawings.
- Must possess basic math and reading skills.
- Basic understanding of sheet metal equipment and processes including press break, welding, machining, etc.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Able to make jigs and setups.
- Must be AWS D1.1 certified in flux core.
- Overhead crane operation a plus.
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada with plans for a second facility in Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company in our Fontana, CA facility. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- 401k Rollover
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
Apply for this position
A Day At Crown Technical Systems
Watch an overview of our top-class facilities