Dear Customers, Vendors, and Community,
We understand that COVID-19 situation is presenting many challenges to our industry. I wanted to take the time to share what we are doing to keep people safe and working.
- Our Fontana, CA, Garland, TX, and Vaughn, Ontario, Canada facilities office staff are working with alternation work-from-home procedures. They are available to assist you by phone and email.
- Our Fontana, CA, Garland, TX, and Vaughn, Ontario, Canada facilities remain open with adjustments made for social distancing and sanitizing protections. Crown is available for the needs of their customers
- Crown has limited visitors to a pre-authorized situation only. This assists us in reducing the amount of exposure to our staff. We have staff on board that have taken and passed an Infection & Prevention Control course.
- We have, and continue to receive, materials to create and complete your orders/jobs. Thus, we are able to continue our work for you.
- As the news changes daily on how states are responding to the COVID-19 virus outbreak, we want to ensure that our customers will validate that their shipping address is able to be delivered to, as well as working contact numbers/emails. Should there be any questions on how to best receive your order, please contact us at 951-332-4170 and speak with their project manager.
We are here to continue to help our clients keep things running, along with keeping our vendors and employees working. We will adjust our processes as needed to work through these trying times with you.