The Mechanical Assembler is responsible for assembling fabricated metal parts for switchgear cabinets according to specifications.
Vaughn, Ontario Canada
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Ability to read mechanical assembly drawings, make dimensional calculations and have a good overall sense of drawing requirements
• Understanding of assembly drawings in coordination with a Bill of Material (BOM)
• Ability to use a variety of hand, pneumatic and electric tools
• Must be very mechanically inclined and be able to work with minimum supervision
• Wood working including building crates and pallets
• Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area
Knowledge & Skills Required
• A minimum of 2 years substantial experience in Mechanical Assembly
• Experience in a related field to the Utility/Power Industry is a plus
• Construction experience is a plus
• Sheet metal experience is a plus
• Be able to work well with others and maintain a professional environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
• Must have excellent communication skills
Working At Crown Technical Systems
Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry.
Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a branch office in Toronto Canada as well as our branch in Dallas Texas that opened in 2018. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America with concurrent benefit to communities across the country.
- Variety of Medical Plans
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Direct Deposit
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Paid Time Off
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.